NATO took their time but are coming on strong now and making a move on Putin’s Russia.
There are reports they are set to shortly designate Russia as an official terrorist State in the international order of the world:
Very strong and accurate move when it happens.
The EU are now also close to doing the same:
The above will have serious consequences in Europe at some point.
They may include things like:
- Ban of all Russian nationals from residing, traveling or working in any EU country in Europe.
- Shutting down of all Russian embassies on the Continent of Europe.
- Returning all diplomats to Russia at the expense of Putin’s terrorist state.
- Closure of all Russian embassies.
- Statesmen to no longer deal with actors perceived as indirect business entities with Russia.
- Up to and including no trade investments being allowed with anyone direct or indirect in the Russian State.
- Removal of all Russian culture, former soviet union monuments and artifacts from all European States.
- The United States to follow all moves in the same fashion as NATO and Europe.
- Closing off all doors to all travel to Russian nationals to travel to European EU states.
- Being designated a terrorist State is a serious move and NATO have commenced the action on Putin’s State Sponsored terrorism (very late though, should have been done sooner).
- The above could all be done until Russia fully depart Ukraine.
- Or put in place until a new leader other than Putin is in Russia.
- To allow for dialogue to occur per the Ukrainian decree.
- Moreover, giving appropriate time for the Hague International Court to bring more of Putin and his associates to justice.